Built in 1603 and is the second oldest of the fishing chapels. The old harbour was abandoned in 1840 when a new one was built. The chapel was not allowed to be moved and is still standing on its original location.
- Close to nature
- Phone number: +46 (0)650-54 07 84
- Address: Hudiksvallsbygdens församling, Box 1022, 824 11 Hudiksvall
- Opening hours: during the summer season