This Church was built in 1796 but rebuilt/restored after a fire in 1842.
The interior has Beautiful wall paintings on the cross wall done by S.A. Blombergsson 1845-46. A smaller Church, the Trinity Chapel, was opened 1964 on the new Church courtyard area.
Phone: +46(0)652-747490 pastors administration office in Bergsjö.
Bergsjö-Hassela-Ilsbo Church assembly.
Occasions (<% occasionResult.length %>)
Show 97 more occasions...