The Hälsingland Farm Ersk-Mats
Welcome to visit the Hälsingland Farm Ersk-Mats, - an old traditional farmhouse of Hälsingland
Welcome to visit Ersk-Mats, - an old traditional farmhouse of Hälsingland.
When you visit Ersk-Mats, from the 19th century, in Hassela, you will meet the guide telling you the history of the farm, which is a cultural heritage. Ersk-Mats runs in an old traditional way and animals are still kept on the farm. Ersk-Mats was built by Erik Mattson, around 200 years ago. 15 buildings belong to the farm. One of them is the old mill used for the manufacture of flax, run with a big waterwheel. When you feel hungry and thirsty there will be traditional Swedish meals and coffee to enjoy. For more information, call: +46 (0)70-559 41 19 or Anna +46 (0)72-238 59 90.
- Close to nature
- Non smoking
- Forest area
- Organizer: Upplev Nordanstig
- Phone number (booking): 46 072-238 59 90 Anna Krohn
- Mobile phone: 46 072-238 59 90
- Webbsida: http://scandinavianx.citybreakweb.com/halsingland-farm-ersk-mats
- Address: Lindsjön, 829 98 Hassela
Occasions (<% occasionResult.length %>)
Show 37 more occasions...