First inaugurated in 1672 a major renovation took place in 1888 when the church got a dark neo-baroque décor with extensive imitate, decorative painting and stucco work.
The perspective painting on fabric that forms a large part of the altar wall was in place already 1796. Worthy of note is the “Russian Bullet” fired from a Russian galley into the church 1721, the bullet was stolen in 1972 and replaced with a copy that can be seen on the stairs up to pulpit.
- Physically disabled facilities
- Child friendly