Jesus Heart Catholic chapel
The chapel was opened in 1909.
Workers had moved to Sörforsa from Austria, Czech Republic, Ireland to work at the Holma Hälsingland flaxindustry. Model for the chapel was the emperess Elisabeths chapel in Grossglockner. The catholic parish celebrates Mass in the chapel a few times each month. Display of the chapel and accommodation in the pilgrim hostel can be booked at the telephone number beneath.
- Close to nature
- Forest area
- Webbsida: http://www.jesuhjartaskapell.n.nu
- Contact person email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Linvägen, 820 65 Forsa