Koversta Gammelby i Österfärnebo
Welcome to Koversta Old Heritage Village!
Koversta Gammelby is one of Sweden's best preserved wooden traditional villages with six houses from 17th and 18th centuries, remaining on their original locations.
Today you can wander around in the village and "breath in" the old history connected with the old Swedish farming community.
The uniqeness of this village is that it gives us a picture of how a Swedish farming community looked before the big land reform was implemented in the middle of the eighteen hundreds.
During the summers, various events and festivities are organized here. The houses are open for visitors with the opportunity to get a guided tour of the village and there are many fun activities for the kids. You can buy light refreshments from the kitchen in one of the houses.
Open June 23 - August 4 between 13-18. August 10th-11th open between 13-18
- Pets allowed
- Child friendly
- Close to nature
- Forest area
- Phone number (booking): +46 73-805 96 24 (Gun-Britt Wahlen)
- Mobile phone: +46 70-347 01 18
- Webbsida: http://www.koversta.com/english/engsida.htm
- Contact person email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Berreksvägen 2, 810 20 Österfärnebo