Ulrika Eleonora Church
Red cross-shaped church named after queen Ulrika Eleonora, consort of king Charles XI.
The main church of Söderhamn, Ulrika Eleonora was designed by the great architect Nicodemus Tessin the Younger, who also designed the Royal Palace of Stockholm. The church was finished in 1693, and is located on a hill with a view of central Söderhamn. It is connected to City Hall by a park, symbolizing the unity of politics and religion in past centuries.
Phone: +46(0)270 - 42 65 00
- Physically disabled facilities
- All year
- Allergy adjusted
- Phone number: +46 2704265 00
- Contact person email: email@example.com
- Address: Rustkammaregatan 8, 826 32 Söderhamn