Ystegårn Hillsta (copy)
Ystegårn is known for its beautiful "Forsa Doors” carved by Jöns Månsson.
The farm has quite a dramatic history, which has helped to provide a unique opportunity to visit an "untouched" farm. The collection consists of folk art and textiles from the farm, 1747- about 1900. Ystegårn is a well kept farm from the 1830s with its grey buildings closed around a yard. With beautiful carved doors with animals, flowers and words from the Bible. Lovely interiors still amazes the visitor with its bright yellow and orange colours.
- Phone number: +46 070-5389502
- Mobile phone: +46 070-538 95 02
- Website: http://www.ystegarnhillsta.se/public_html/s/ystegarn-in-english/
- Contact person email: email@example.com
- Address: Hillsta 2, 824 62 Forsa